Saturday, November 24, 2012

Mount Carmel Baptist St. Kitts Gets Agressive About Soul Winning

The Mount Carmel Baptist Church (St. Kitts) and co-labourer in Christ - Dare 2 Be Different International has mutually pledged to get more aggressive with soul winning as they work TOGETHER to build the kingdom of God.

Bishop Dr. Kelvin Jones, who has served over 52 years in ministry at The Mount Carmel Baptist and Brother Khrystus Wallace (ordained but prefers not to carry a title) of Dare 2 Be Different International started working together in ministry in early September 2012.

The new relationship is helping both ministries and members greatly.

The recent push by Mount Carmel Baptist to use Social Media having been encouraged by Dare 2 Be Different is showing the world that their ministry is still alive and well and working.

This falls under a joint project called - "A Soul A DAY PROJECT"




Say this prayer and mean it from your heart if you want to get saved TODAY. Dear Jesus, I recognize that I am a sinner and I am very sorry for the sins I have done. I believe you shed your blood on the cross for my sins. Please forgive me of all of them. Your word tells me that if I believe in my heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, I will be saved. Please come live in my heart and save me. In Jesus name – Amen.

Learn more about the Salvation Plan: http://www.kwforchrist.com/gpage1.html
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentstkittsnevis.com and The Mount Carmel Baptist Church (St. Kitts) www.mountcarmelbaptistonfire.com  CARES ABOUT YOU. We don't lead people to the cross and LEAVE them. To stay encouraged, Email: information@d2bdifferent.com or office@mountcarmelbaptistonfire.com for encouragement and prayerful support. BB PIN: 220067D8


Dare 2 Be Different Media Department
Internet TV: www.d2bdtv.com
Internet Radio: www.d2bdradio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment